BioMantra Soil is an OMRI-listed product.
- Committed to promoting eco-friendly and sustainable agricultural practices.
- All-natural soil additive that instills beneficial micro-flora.
Available in larger sizes upon request: drums, pails, half sacks, and super sacks. Custom sizes available.
BioMantra may stain clothes and light-colored surfaces. Therefore, be cautious when applying; immediately rinse away splashes. Do not mix with fungicides or chlorinated water.
BioMantra can be applied with a broadcast spreader or mixed with water."
- Dissolve in water.
- Apply every 30 days.
1 lb BioMantra Soil treats 8,000 sq ft.
- Use 1 oz (4 scoops) per gallon per 500 sq ft.
- 16 applications per bag.
25 lb BioMantra Soil treats 5 acres.
- Use 5 lb per acre.
- 5 applications per pail.
- Dispense with a hose-end sprayer or other watering device.
- Clean the applicator equipment after each use.
Rejuvenate Houseplant Soil
- Dissolve 1 tbs. (10g) with 24-64 oz of water per 20 sq ft.
- Avoid staining by applying directly to the soil.
- Clean any spills, which may cause staining, immediately.
- Once mixed, use the solution within 48hrs.
- Avoid excessive heat and direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- This product qualifies under sections 7 CFR §205.105, §205.106(d)(2), §205.601(j)(1), and §205.601(j)(3) for use in organic crop production.
- Use a mask, safety glasses, and gloves when applying.
- Products should be used by persons trained in the proper handling and application of pesticides and fertilizers.