Harvest Tec Mixing Directions
Super Sile Dry Hay inoculant is compatible with all applicator systems including mounted, large tank, hand sprayer, stationary, and Harvest Tec.
1. Thoroughly flush the system with Sodium Bicarbonate to remove any Acid. Any Acid left in the system will kill the live bacteria in SuperSile Inoculant.
2. Add some water in the applicator and then add the inoculant. Continue filling with water to aid in mixing.
3. Mix at a rate of 20 grams (about 1 tablespoon) per 10 gallons of water. This will treat 13 tons at medium moisture.
4. Set for the following rates:
* Remember that once mixed, inoculant should be used up within 48 hours.
* Dry powder may be stored in the fridge and is good for 2 years.
Please call or email our Inoculant Specialist if you have questions.